Just a quick note to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours.
A few things I am thankful for this year:
- Those of you who come to read my blog. Then you come back to read more.
- The sweet emails I get letting me know that someone out there understands me.
- My bloggy friends. Y’all crack me up and I love y’all!
- Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, and Sweet Potato pie. I don’t need to eat anything else.
- All of the tall ranges that have popped up this year. Hopefully there will be even more next year.
Heavenly Father, on Thanksgiving Day
We bow our hearts to You and pray.
We give You thanks for all You’ve done
Especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son.
For beauty in nature, Your glory we see
For joy and health, friends and family,
For daily provision, Your mercy and care
These are the blessings You graciously share.
So today we offer this response of praise
With a promise to follow You all of our days.